[Nfb-krafters-korner] Edie Eckmen Workshops

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Sep 4 15:15:48 UTC 2013

Sounds so nice, Annette! Have fun and let us know how it goes.
I have spent the entire morning, so far, organizing the encrusted beadworked
piece I am making for an exhibition -
it's amazing how much mess I can make when I am "organizing" things. haha
I think I am now better organized, and now to go and work on some of the
three strand necklaces I am making for a Christmas Market.

Lynda