[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Origami E-mail Class - Open Pouch or Packet

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 17:45:34 UTC 2013

There is a correction to Lindey's email.  You need to sign up  at:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

In a message dated 9/4/2013 1:59:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stephlin at iafrica.com writes:

Hi to  all list members,
I'd just like to let all know that another e-mail class  for folding an
open pouch or packet from one piece of paper will start on 16  September.
The deadline for sign up is 9 September.
The class  description can be found below this message.
To those who are new on the  list, please come and join us for this fun
class.
You can sign up on  http://www.krafterskorner.net the same way you do for
phone classes.
E-mail  classes run for about two weeks. You will receive e-mails with step
by step  instructions on how to fold, in this case, a packet or pouch from
an 8 1/2 by  11 inch rectangle of paper.
You can use any printer or copy paper you have  on hand, or even magazine
or newspaper or gift paper cut to size.
You can  work at your own pace and ask questions on or off list and receive
answers  from me or from other list members.
We have had lots of fun with origami in  the past, so I'd love to welcome
all past and new class members.
This class  is for beginners, so no prior knowledge of paper folding is
needed.
Hope to  see all of you there!
If you have questions, you are more than welcome to  contact me via e-mail
at
stephlin at iafrica.com
Lindy

Class Description: This class will be taught via an email  list. It will
teach you how to fold a small, open pouch or packet from one  piece of
rectangular paper. When folded, this pouch is open at the top, but it  can be
closed using tape, glue, staples, ribbon, stickers, or any  embellishment of your
choice, making it perfect for presenting small gifts. It  can also be used
as an alternative to the origami cup, for holding dry treats  like pop corn
or crisps at a party. Handles can be made by punching holes at  the top of
the bag and attaching ribbon, cord or yarn.
supplies  needed:
Three or more sheets of rectangular paper.
additional comments:  All members are welcome. Come and join this e-mail
class and work at your own  pace. Learn to whip up a handy container by using
only one sheet of paper.
Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org