[Nfb-krafters-korner] man's keychain

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:52:46 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Wow, guess what? I shared with all of you about how I gave handmade jewelry
to my instructors, but the latest news is that one of my instructors has
asked me to make her two more bracelets and a keychain that she can give as
gifts. Of course I was quite flattered by her request and said yes. However,
I did tell her that I did not know how to make a keychain and would have to
think about that particular project. This is to be a gift to a very special
person, so it has to be especially nice and masculine. Does anyone have an
idea of how I might make the keychain? I have a key ring that is a nice size
and lots of craft supplies, but am at a loss as to what to use and how.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and the sooner the better
because I need to let her know if I can make the gift as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Cathy