[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: man's keychain

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 22:38:50 UTC 2013

Thank you all for your suggestions. I have passed on the ideas to my
instructor to see what she thinks she might want. Actually, I like the idea
of a leather knotted key chain best, but have no leather cord and can't get
any in time. So I suggested she might just want to go out and purchase one
herself, but mentioned the other options like the hemp keychain with beads.
So I will let you know what she decides. Meanwhile, I will be busy working
on the memory wire bracelets. She liked the hematite beads, the cubes, but I
don't have any more of those, so I am going to make them with the round
hematite with crystal spacer beads. Hmm, perhaps I will make one with silver
spacers for variety.

Later, Cathy