[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ring sizes for wreath.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 7 19:45:47 UTC 2013

Now do not kill me here.  I just wanted to make a comment on those  brass
rings.  When I purchased them last year I got 8" & 10" and 12"  rings.  I did
not use the 12 inch rings as I felt they were too big for the  candy and
the rag wreaths I made.

I received my 8" rings yesterday  and I had found one wreath I never
finished that was the rag wreath.  I had used the 10 " ring for the rag  wreath.

So if you can not find the 8" brass rings for doing the rag wreath[2 1/2"
fabric strip wreath, you can use the 10" brass rings.

I do remember now that the smaller ring with the fabric was good on the
door and the 10" was good if you have a larger area to display it.

The small 8" was better I felt for the candy [it didn't take as much candy
to fill it up.
 I put a larger bow on the fabric wreath and the larger ring,  too.  You
will have enough fabric that I gave instructions for with either  ring size
and you will get at least 2 wreaths out of that amount of  fabric.