[Nfb-krafters-korner] man's keychain

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 9 19:30:55 UTC 2013

 Hi,
I am not Linda, but I have made some bracelets before from memory wire.  It
is like a coil, like the old telephone cords.  It basically coils and holds
it's shape, but can be flexible as well when placing on your wrist for
bracelets.  I have made a necklace before from memory wire.  It was of
course made into a larger coil to fit the neck.  It basically was a circle
around the neck with a few beads and a decorative pendant in the middle.  In
the back it simply criss crossed and didn't need a closure.  I did attach a
small bead on each end of the wire so it wouldn't scratch the skin or
clothing.
Also it is a bit like a slinky, child's toy,  if you have those in
Austrailia.
Jill