[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded earrings

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 19:34:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Thursday September 26, I’ll be giving my first class ever—so be
nice. I’m going to teach a pretty simple, straightforward, very little
imagination needed, beaded earring. The link for the class is below.
If the supply list seems confusing to you, or if you have any other
questions concerning the class, please email or call me. Remember, if
you call me I am on west coast time so no 6 a.m. calls please. *grin*
Emails are preferred so that no one at work knows what I'm talking
about.

See you at my class.

http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/bead.html