[Nfb-krafters-korner] Announcement

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 20:39:31 UTC 2013

Well we are known around here and there as KK [Krafters Korner] so KK [Keep
 this Korner Turning I like that, too.

In a message dated 9/9/2013 4:33:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nancyyeager542 at verizon.net writes:

I  like:  ... "Keeping this Korner Turning" ... a take on the very  old,
(older than me, I think, and I'm 61, , soap opera "As the world  turns".