[Nfb-krafters-korner] keychain

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 17:19:51 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I found a pattern online for a hemp
keychain. So I made the keychain with hemp in two different shades of brown
along with  wooden brown beads with designs on them. It is not a fancy
keychain, but rather nice if I say so myself. I would think a man might like
it, but I haven’t shown it to my husband yet. If anyone would like the
pattern, let me know privately and I would be happy to send it to you. If
you took either Jill or Joyce’s classes on macramé bracelets, you will
easily be able to make the keychain.

I will let you know if my instructor decides to purchase the keychain from
me along with the bracelets. The bracelets are so pretty, I am sure she will
like those!

Cathy