[Nfb-krafters-korner] Accidently deleted a message

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 11 16:21:28 UTC 2013

What class or type of class was it regarding?

In a message dated 9/11/2013 2:12:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com writes:

hi
someone sent me a message about a class I was enquiring  about. I am on the
ipad and accidently bumped the delete key and now I can't  find it. If
someone recently sent me a message could you please resend? that  is unless I
have to replied to you.
thanks heaps.

Maria, Joe and  Karly.

email: bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com