[Nfb-krafters-korner] Free birthday stuff

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Sun Sep 15 16:39:38 UTC 2013

Hi Linda,

It sounds like you had a lovely and wonderful seventieth birthday. I
thoroughly enjoyed  reading about it. I just finished drinking my cocoa
which had been whipped with an emertion blender to make it creamy. Now that
was a little bit of heaven. I think they should start manufacturing and
selling delicate cups and saucers as well as dinner ware again. My cup was
so light I felt like I was drinking from air.

Paulette