[Nfb-krafters-korner] Free birthday stuff

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 17:06:26 UTC 2013

Oh, there is the most healthy psykie I have seen in all my life. It is the day we are celebrating Carol and Ed going to their new house. But I think I will celebrate me all day too. I am selfish. I will pretend it is my birthday. lol

Later I will write and tell you what I figured out to do.

Really A very Happy Birthday from us.
Henrietta and the other twelve people here