[Nfb-krafters-korner] mall craft show...very excited

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 17:03:26 UTC 2013

Hello all. I have some exciting news. This October I'll be doing my
first ever craft show at a mall. I found a promoter I really like and I
think she does a really good job promoting her vendors and her prices
are really reasonable. I have been wanting to get the exposure a mall
would give me for years, and now for the first time I'm going to be able
to do it. I am extremely excited for this opportunity!
Charlotte

--
Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more. Go to scentsgemsnmore.etsy.com
View photos of my work or send me a friend request. Visit scentsgemsnmore.facebook.com

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to Handmade SellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com