[Nfb-krafters-korner] mall craft show...very excited

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 19:49:37 UTC 2013

Hi. The promoter is the person running the entire show. She finds the
space and does the advertising and gets the vendors together. We pay her
the exhibit fee for the show. So she doesn't sell the items for you.

--
Visit my shop for a sampling of handmade jewelry, bath products, and more. Go to scentsgemsnmore.etsy.com
View photos of my work or send me a friend request. Visit scentsgemsnmore.facebook.com

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to Handmade SellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com