[Nfb-krafters-korner] Free birthday stuff

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Sep 15 21:15:48 UTC 2013

that would be wonderful, Henrietta.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henrietta Brewer" <gary.brewer at comcast.net>
To: "List for blind crafters and artists" <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Free birthday stuff

OH, sorry for missing a letter in your name Linda.

But thank you so much for giving me a heads up this year on the weekend. I
will be joining you again in spirit. I will start planning today. Maybe I
can find a friend who would like to come and join me this year.
Henrietta
On Sep 15, 2013, at 4:38 PM, River Woman wrote:

> Hey, GIRLS, we have to make a plan for a get -together one of these days.
> On October 3rd. I will be going with my daughter Heidi and a friend, Lois
> and we'll be doing our 2nd year of Girlz Art Camp together. We rented a
> cabin last year in southern Ohio and we went there for a week of making
> stuff all day and all night and what fun we had together.   This year we
> are doing it at Raccoon State Park in Pennsylvania, near the WV border.  I
> will be working on new amulets for display at my upcoming exhibition next
> Marck - or anything else that I decide to work on while there. It is so
> nice to just get away and make stuff with two other people who love to
> make stuff.
>
> Lynda
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Henrietta Brewer"
> <gary.brewer at comcast.net>

>>> up. I guess part of this all day special birthday feeling comes from
>>> when