[Nfb-krafters-korner] not lack of sight

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 21:42:25 UTC 2013

We have good public transit here, but they have so many rules. One of my
most frustrating things is finding transportation to take my things to
shows. Our transit system only allows 4 parcels under 50 pounds, which
doesn't allow you to take much. By the time you factor in inventory,
displays, etc. you're way over the limit. I either find people who don't
want to do it or who want to charge so much that it's not worth me doing
the show.