[Nfb-krafters-korner] mall craft show...very excited

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 15 22:41:14 UTC 2013

Best of luck.  Please let us know how you make out!

In a message dated 9/15/2013 5:43:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sirius_black at comcast.net writes:

It is  October 11 through the 13. There is another one in November as
well, and  I'll have to see if I can get transportation to take my
inventory there.  If I do well at this one, I'll work on getting to the
next one.

<sirius_black at comcast.net>

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/dogwoodfarm%40verizon.net

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/sirius_black%40comcast.net