[Nfb-krafters-korner] mall craft show...very excited

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Mon Sep 16 00:56:43 UTC 2013

Hi Charlotte,

You know, you have given me an idea. I never thought of selling in a mall,
but I just love those little booths at Christmas time. I think I will do a
bit of research and find out more about it. If you are totally blind, how do
you work the shop alone, if you do work alone, and keep items from being
stolen?

Paulette