[Nfb-krafters-korner] supply list description for earring class

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 16 12:14:30 UTC 2013

 You should be able to just get the correct piece for the ear.

I brought my list and got all my supplies on Friday.  I think I knew more than the store clerk.  Tricky making sure you get the right thing when items are in plastic boxes and can not be felt!
Guess I should open everything and check things out.

Terry P.