[Nfb-krafters-korner] mall craft show...very excited

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Mon Sep 16 12:56:23 UTC 2013

I won't do outdoor shows because the one show I did I was right in the
sun and 2/3 of my handmade soap inventory melted. I also won't do
schools any more because as you said there are not that many people
interested in buying. I'm picky about my promoters as well, and I have
done shows with this lady before, and she does limit the number of
vendors of particular types of merchandise which does help significantly
with sales.