[Nfb-krafters-korner] Free birthday stuff

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Sep 16 22:13:27 UTC 2013

Henrietta, wow, you have some interesting things going already.  I am gonna
plan my stuff this week, so I can get my projects all put into individual
containers and keep me more organized.  We go shopping together after we get
our camp all set up - our camp is a very modern cottage that we are renting.
We call it Yuppie camping - we'll go to the grocery store and just do a walk
through and each of us picking up some stuff we might want to be eating -
lots of CARB stuff for sure. Two of us are vegetarians. None of us are into
cooking so it is just stuff we can throw together real quick. We'll take a
day off to go into Pittsburgh to check out the Carnegie International Art
Exhibition while we are there as we will be fairly close to Pittsburgh.
Then we'll come back to our art camp all fired up and inspired from seeing
the art there and we'll continue on with our own work projects. OH, I forgot
to mention we all have different names when we are at CAMP.  I am the famous
OPAL WATERS, from the OPAL WATERS SCHOOL OF D-SIGN.  Lois is LULA BELLE. and
Heidi trnnsforms into EUDORA SOPHIA.  WE take lots of photos and make videos
and we spend time GROUNDING as necessary - if you know what GROUNDING IS.
WE all tell lots of STORIES in the character of our names, as you can
imagine we might tell. The only rule is that everyone has to be HAPPY all
the time.  Last year, we rescued a ferrel mother cat and her four babies and
Bob and I have the mother and two girls and Lois has the two boy kitties. We
are forbidden by our husbands THIS YEAR, to even LOOK at any stray cat who
might find our door one morning - just LOOK the other way, we have been
told. Since we now have FIVE cats my husband, CHARLIE BOB, thinks it is
quite enough cats for one house to have.  So, lots of FUN, but no more cats
this year. Lynda (Opal Waters)