[Nfb-krafters-korner] Free birthday stuff

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Sep 16 23:34:35 UTC 2013

OH, yes, I am a convert. I will look for the book to download right away. I am making an sd card with lots of Christmas books and  music to use from Thanksgiving until I am done reading it. I also make one for my MOm who is ninety seven and can't download. But that lady can put a flash drive in the side slot of an nls player faster then I can. Her hands are all balled up.
Henrietta