[Nfb-krafters-korner] The push is on!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 02:04:24 UTC 2013

Things are looking better now, but we still have a ways to go!  Do you
remember I set a goal for classes this year recently?  I did say 60  classes.
I was a bit hesitant for pushing.  I would be thrilled if we  could beat
lasts year's record of 53.  Well we have had some teachers busy  talking to me
about classes and ideas, so I am keeping my fingers  crosssed.  We are
booking into November.  So there is still some time  to book classes in November
and the beginning of December, but time is getting  short.

I love to book 1 day classes to poke in here and there to fill up those
spots.

So keep thinking and we will be able to reach our goal.