[Nfb-krafters-korner] Oldies from the korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 02:25:11 UTC 2013

Terry,

Please do if you have them post them to the list.

I will make a file for what you send out that you have found.  I need  to
find out if and how maybe it could be uploaded on the website or someplace
else for Krafters Korner.

Any one has any thoughts on this please let me know.

In a message dated 9/18/2013 9:53:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,