[Nfb-krafters-korner] A cute Christmas you will have aballmaking

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Thu Sep 19 03:11:10 UTC 2013

That sounds like a lot of fun!

Paulette

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:01 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] A cute Christmas you will have
aballmaking

The first Monday in December Henrietta has hosted our Holiday decoration
chat.  We have chatted about remembering the old ways and the new ways of
decorating and holiday cheers.  This year Henrietta's topic is going to be
decorating a Christmas tree.

We have a great time with a great discussion.  We always seem to share
Holiday recipes on the list following on the list after that.

In a message dated 9/18/2013 10:52:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,