[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas book

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 19 14:50:08 UTC 2013

Joyce,
If you officially start now and keep a file you will have a great book to
compile to sell at convention. You will get a lot of ideas here, they
started already, I love the Popcorn ball and the Puzzle and watch them come,
if everyone posted one think how many you would have. I know I have at least
20 and it would really be great if these were to do for vision impaired. I
will not post anything that is copyright protected but I do know on other
sites books have been made with dish cloth patterns and the like. Just an
idea but watch the idea come in from all our creative people.
Terry K