[Nfb-krafters-korner] Alternative

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Thu Sep 19 17:04:47 UTC 2013

Why not put the thread on the table first before spraying, or cup it in your
hand. The idea of rubbing the thread with your fingers after spraying them
is a good one. However, I agree with you, the floss works quite well. Also,
about the hair spray, it depends on the type being used. I think you need
something like, aqua Net, that almost cements the hair
In place.

Paulette