[Nfb-krafters-korner] oldies from the Korner 3

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 20 17:27:20 UTC 2013

Below is from Cindy Z and it was saved as one text file, so I need to
explain it. There are a few messages written that need to be divided into
packages you are making. There is Reindeer Poop and the message that goes
with the bag and what is in that bag is raisins or raisins rolled with your
hand and written message attached. There there is Snowman Poop, which is a
bag of mini white marshmellows in a snack bag or any white candy with
message attached. And mice Poop which is a snack bag of Tic Tacs with a
message. Also a message about Santa kisses but do not remember type of candy
in that bag, maybe Cindy can fill this one in. Also you can add oats in with
reindeer bag. If you have anyquestions, let me know I hope it is self
explainatory, remember these are oldies.
Terry K

Reindeer Poop
Christmas is coming and so are the deer Listen closely and you will hear,
And 'long with them comes a special treat, Reindeer droppings for you to
eat!!!!!

Mice Poop
On Christmas Eve as I was snug in my bed, Guess what some little creatures
were doing instead?
Little mice were making their stops
And of course they left their teeny-tiny plops.
And now this Christmas I present to you This little bag of mice doo-doo!

For all the souls who hate the noise
Of Christmas cheer and lights and toys
For Mr. Scrooge, and Mrs. too,
Here's a little gift for you...
A lump of coal won't be enough
To make up for the shine and fluff,
So, here's a scoop of reindeer poop
To offset all that Christmas Goop!!!

Santa came and went last night,
traveling on his worldwide loop.
Because you weren't so good this year,
you get just snowman poop.
Round and white so sweet and light,
eat some and have good dreams tonight.

Santa's been busy
Granting our wishes
So he dropped off this bag
of Santa Kisses

mini-marshmallows or other white candy)

Snowflakes from Heaven as white as can be!
Can build a Snowman for all to see!
He's cute and cuddly and full of good wishes!
And wants to give you a bunch of his kisses!

Heard you've been naughty
so here's the scoop
all you get for Christmas is
Reindeer poop    (use raisins for the poop)

En joy and have a Great Holiday!

Use tic tac for mice poop, or roll raisins in you hand tomakeshort and thin
Cindy Z.