[Nfb-krafters-korner] easy craft projects to all

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 21:20:32 UTC 2013

I am comprising a list of these posted quick and easy patterns that
everyone is willing to post that might have been shared to this list in the past
or the ideas you have some of your favorites  that you are willing to  share.

Please add your first name in the email, so I can give credit and I will
also add your email under your name.  Be sure if any have authors or
copyrights on the pattern you share only the link to where you found it along  with
the Pattern name.  I will put that information on my list.