[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot new bard app

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 20 22:27:50 UTC 2013

I know what you mean.  I didn't notice the back to summary button when
browsing most popular books and had to start over.  Then I ran across it and
thought " duh" I should have looked for it better.  I haven't checked to see
if my book had totally downloaded yet.  I know it is slower than bookshare,
because it is usually downloaded in seconds.
Jill