[Nfb-krafters-korner] crafts for meet the blind month.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 21 01:56:44 UTC 2013

We did at Convention make and takes.  They sit down and made things  like
abeaded butterfly out of chenille pipe cleaners and beads. , we had a  paper
cup that folks cut and folded in at the top to make a closed small
container and I didn't get to touch it much, but Cindy did glue cut out shapes
attached to a crown? If this one isn't correct, please forgive me Cindy and tell
 folks what it was.

In a message dated 9/20/2013 5:50:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,