[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming class!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 21 17:30:55 UTC 2013

I just wanted to give everyone a peak into the future for a class I will be
 teaching in December.  I am telling folks now so they have plenty of time
to find the main supply for this project.

You need wide mouth 32 ounce canning jars.  I think you can get either  6
or 12 in a box.  Canning season is coming to an end rather quickly so be
sure to get these jars now.  I plan on using these jars for a basket class
next yearand I am sure you will make up a few of my December class projects for
 holiday gift giving.

You need the jars and the lids for this project.