[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas book?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 21 23:25:04 UTC 2013

I would like to know if you think I should just include Holiday projects in
 this so called Christmas book projects?

I started collecting what folks have sent to the list and most of them are
Christmas projects, but not all of them.

So should I make a Christmas Book from the Korner and include just
Christmas projects or should I put everything in it?

I would like to see how many projects we get between now and  Christmas.
So far so good I think we have maybe 8.  I didn't do the 3  poop recipes.  I
need to find them.  I know I read it.  I think  it was oldies from the
korner 3.  So will add those, too.