[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas book?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 22 02:03:11 UTC 2013

No promises.  I am thinking if I get them all in a document with like  a
number and title at the top and the contributor's name and email, that might
be as far as I get.  Not enough hours in a day to do all that I would like
to do, but I will cram and see how far I get.

In a message dated 9/21/2013 8:01:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,