[Nfb-krafters-korner] stitch counter bracelet

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 24 02:38:43 UTC 2013

Been praying... so glad he is better!
Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Henrietta Brewer
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 7:53 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] stitch counter bracelet

Hi,
Dan is actually improving. He had the infections and high c o 2 levels. the
c o 2's are going down and I think the infection might be too. We take a
sample and it takes several days to know if he is improving. so the one they
turned in yesterday will start to be read on Wednesday. So he is usually
more improved then the tests say.
But he is talking about things and smiling so things are surely better.
Thanks for all the prayers.
Henrietta
On Sep 23, 2013, at 6:13 AM, Maria and Joe Chapman wrote:

> Oh no I hope things have improved. Will be praying.
> Blessings!
> maria and Joe chapman
> Email, iMessage & fb: bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
> twitter: bubbygirl
>

> On 21/09/2013, at 11:56 AM, Henrietta Brewer <gary.brewer at comcast.net>
wrote:

>> HI Cathy,
>> I am sorry I missed the class. Yes, because I said I would be there and
because I wanted to learn how you do the bracelets.

>> my Husband Dan is back in the hospital. Sounds like this might be a tough
one. They say they have gotten to the top antibiotic. So pray it works. They
say after this we are out of ideas.
>> Henrietta
>> On Sep 20, 2013, at 9:45 PM, Blindhands at aol.com wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for doing this class.  I am sorry I couldn't make it  tonight.
>>>
>>> Joyce  Kane
>>> _www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)
>>> Blindhands at AOL.com
>>>

>>> In a message dated 9/20/2013 9:23:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>>> jillbilly4 at comcast.net writes:
>>>
>>> Thanks  so much to Cathy for teaching our class tonight!  I shared that
>>> had
>>> been using safety pins pinned to my shirt to keep up with my  rows.  My
>>> bracelet is so cute and much more useful!  Now my  shirts will be
pinless!

>>> Jill

>>> Nfb-krafters-korner:

>>> 40aol.com