[Nfb-krafters-korner] disappointed

Brandy W., with Discovery Toys ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:59:00 UTC 2013

Hi, I'm right about the time needing to renew, but I'll be honest I hadn't
decided if I was going to or not because of the amount of people insisting
they could answer questions, but then when I asked they were rarely
answered. Then a few people said they would try to help on the phone, and
never followed through. So as I saw the pumpkin talked about today I thought
about joining for a second year, but I wonder if others found the same
thing?

People wanted an ornament exchange last year so I posted the form to the
list, and got 2 replies 1 for someone who was willing to help organize, and
1 person wanting to participate. The lack of follow through doesn't make it
where people decide it is worth it.

I also have been upset with the decisions of who gets in trouble for off
topic posting. I've twice been scolded for answering an off topic post, but
when I asked if we could taper the off topic posts I was told I have a
delete key. This didn't line up.

So I'll probably try for 1 more, and I'd be happy to attempt the exchange of
ornaments again if people are interested, but I think people need to keep
their commitments.

Bran