[Nfb-krafters-korner] disappointed

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 19:33:12 UTC 2013

I know that there are some who are not willing to pay for a membership again
without first seeing an accounting of where the money is going.

On that same vein, doing a fundraiser of some type is all well and good if
there is again a transparency of the finances.

There was a meeting in July, and I have yet to see a report of what happened
at that meeting, what the treasurer's report was, all we heard was who was
voted onto the board.

Last year there had been talk about holding more membership meetings, and to
date, I am not aware of that happening.

The way to get an active membership is to keep the members informed of what
is going on.

@-> ~ <-@
Dixie
September 24 ~ Luke 9:24