[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for more help

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 02:45:45 UTC 2013

I need someone to look into a conference calling service that is free, we
can have around 8 different phone numbers, that  amonitor can record the
call, receive a calling report and can download the recording as an MP3 file
using JAWS. We need to be able to have at least 25 callers and it be a clear
 sounding call with the ability for the monirator to have the ability of
controling mute etc.

I don't remember the name of the 4  services we used in the past.  Laurie
might be able to give us the second service we used.  That one we  stopped
using as the only kept the recordings available for a couple of days and  they
removed them without any notice.  The third one was called
conferencecall.com and the one we are using now is  FreeConferenceCall.com

The first one they would change the phone numbers without any notice and
when they did that you would get a fast busy signal for a couple of days,
then  you would have to go in and get a new phone number and code.  I don't
think  on the first one we had the ability to record anything.
.
When you find one please test the recording ability with a friend calling
in  and let me know.
Freeconference calls are simple and easy to use, requiring only a name and
an  e-mail address to receive an instant account.
second one and I think I still have the info for the one before this  one.
 we used in the past, but I know Lauri can help us with the name  of the
one tell us