[Nfb-krafters-korner] disappointed

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Sep 25 10:41:31 UTC 2013

 If the group has an e-mail list, the treasures report can be sent out, monthly or quarterly.  My NFB chapter does it monthly.  They used to just read it at the meetings and maybe at the beginning of the year, he started doing it by e-mail and at the meeting.  We even vote on the report, in case there is any discrepancys.
Same with the minutes.  They are not posted to the list, but are voted on.

Terry P.