[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas book Concerns

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 18:32:05 UTC 2013

These are all things that need to be figured out and checked out.  I  am
only gathering the email projects and adding the emails and names for
reference.  It will be the committees responsibility to do this and get
permissions.

That is why a committee needs to be formed and someone to head it and all
members willing to work and investigate all of this first.

In a message dated 9/25/2013 2:25:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,