[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for more help

nancy yeager nancyyeager542 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 25 22:22:38 UTC 2013

	It was Dawn's den.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:41 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for more help

Yes, that was the one Laurie had tested for us.  It was a girl's name  and
she was visually impaired who ran the service.  It was 1 line that you  had
100 codes, but that is the one she started deleting the recordings within 2

days and we lost them.

In a message dated 9/24/2013 11:28:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,