[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} Fwd: The En-Light-ener -- September 2013

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 26 20:19:04 UTC 2013

This is a newsletter that I have been getting for a long time regarding
candles.  I have had some questions recently regarding candles, so this  might
be interesting for you.  I also have gotten candle supplies from  them.

The beginning of the new year is the best time to purchase wicks from this
company if you are looking for large amounts at excellent prices.  They
sell them I think by the pound.