[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 27 19:41:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

I thought I would give you some info on a new class I will be teaching in
late October.  It is a loom knit pumpkin.  These cute little pumpkins can be
used to decorate for Halloween or Thanksgiving.  We will be stuffing the
centers with fiberfill, or you could use a small cloth sack filled with
pumpkin spice potpourri.  What you will need is 1 skane of each bulky weight
orange and green yarn.  I used Syracuse orange and green bay green in lion
brand hometown USA yarn.  You can use a 12, 24 or 36 peg large gauge loom or
all three for a sweet little pumpkin patch.  We will make the stem using a
wonder knitter or spool knitter.  You also will need your looming tool and a
tapestry needle.  If you chose to give your pumpkin a face, you will need
matching buttons to be sewn onto the pumpkin.  Watch for the class to be
posted.  It will be October 17 and 24 at 8pm eastern.  Hope to see you all
there!

Jill