[Nfb-krafters-korner] Basket kits

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 28 03:50:50 UTC 2013

Please for those who are interested in taking my Basket Classes send me an
email if You are planning on taking both classes in October and November.
The October class will be the napkin basket and the November class will be
the 2  small ornament baskets with the painted wood bases.

Let me know how many of each you want.

Anna the owner of the shop has been away from the shop due to an emergency
in the family.  Her daughter contacted me today and she should be back
Tuesday.  I will be in touch with her and will check to be sure she can  fill
our order in time for the scheduled  class.  I will let you know  what the
plans are and will give you her contact information as soon as I hear  from
her.

I knew something had to have happened as I have called and left a few
messages and sent her email.

Hang tight and I will let you know, but please send me an email with how
many kits you might want.  If you want one of each I just want when I speak
to her to give her a heads up to be sure she can get them out in time for
the class.  The class is scheduled to begin on October 23 for the napkin
basket class.