[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot: please pray?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 28 17:04:01 UTC 2013

Our prayers go over the miles to you , yours and them.

In a message dated 9/28/2013 12:58:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com writes:

Hi.  We got the news yesterday that Joe's uncle has passed  away.  He was
elderly and was my pastor before I met Joe.  Actually  he was one of the
reasons I met Joe.  Uncle Norman  and his wife  Beryl took me under their wing
when I was 14 or 15. Please pray for his  family, the Styles family and also
Joe and I.

thanks   wing
Cheers
Maria

sent from mac mini
email, & fb  bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
skype bubbygirl1972  twitter same as skype  without the numbers.

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org