[Nfb-krafters-korner] star class

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Sep 30 12:17:03 UTC 2013

Terry,

When do you expect to have the pattern for the star?  I'm sorry I came in
too late for it but, I thank you for the phone number.Okay, I just thought
I'd ask.

By the way, I've seen your plastic canvas and I'm not surprised that people
wonder how you do it.  I'm sure you talk up blind crafts and the Krafter's
Korner often.  Happy crafting and take care..

Regards,

Denise