[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 30 18:53:22 UTC 2013

Cindy,
I bet that treat bag was cute.  This is a pattern idea I found on line for a
stuffed pumpkin.  It closes at the top and bottom and has an I cord for the
stem.  I Am thinking of buying some tulle and wrapping up some potpourri to
make a nice pumpkin freshener.  I already have a pumpkin done with fiber
fill.
Jill