[Nfb-krafters-korner] Members Board Meeting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 20:15:05 UTC 2013

October 3, Thursday, 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM
Pacific
605 781 1000 code 875029#
There will be a members/board  meeting for the NFB Krafters Division. This
meeting is open to all, but  voting can only be caste by paid members.
Anyone wanting to be able to cast  votes need to have membership paid by
September 30 or checks need to be  received by September 30th by our
treasurer.

Secretary and treasurer's  reports will be read. Reports by any committees
will be given. Committees  will be formed for Fundraiser and/or
publication, planning committee 2014  Convention. Discussion on show ideas
for
Through Our Eyes. Discussion on  expenses for 2014. Discussion on Old
business
and New  business.

Please come with your ideas, willingness to help and help plan  on making
NFB Krafters Division a success for 2014.

Joyce Kane,  President
NFB Krafters Division