[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bad News

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 11:44:17 UTC 2014

Oh Joyce, I'm so sorry to hear this.
It must be awfully hard to get through the day with this on your mind.  My
father passed away when I was 8.  My mother and I and 2 brothers had a hard
time of it for a while.
They say that losing a spouse is one of the hardest things to undergo.  Be
sure to take time for yourself to grieve as this is a necessary part of
coping.
If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to email.  We look forward to
hearing from you whenever you feel up to list activity again.
Hugs and love and prayers.
--le