[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Minh, was Looming Patterns

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:56:14 UTC 2014

Hi Minh,

Bus schedule, ahh, well if you ever plan a trip to Cleveland Ohio you will have a link to a bus
schedule. <smile>
Good  job with the KK loom descriptions and colors. If I'd seen your post before I'd answered
Lucy's I probably would have left well enough alone. I suppose the only other real important thing
to note is that the41 and 36 peg round looms have pegs 7/8 inches apart, while the 48, 31, and
24peg round looms have peg spacing of 5/8 inch. Don't know the peg spacing of the long looms
off-hand.

As for the bookworm spider, that is just one suggestion of a craft idea for the braille card
fund-raiser. if you have an idea for a craft that is light-weight, inexpensive, and small and flat
enough to insert into a card, you can send a sample you have made to Theresa to find out if she
thinks it would be a good choice for the cards.  If she does, then you can make more and perhaps
share the pattern for others to make for the cards as well.

Cathy F